Terms and Conditions – UCI Track Champions League x Mallorca Tourism
26 October to 1 November 2022
- By entering this UCI Track Champions League Competition (the “Competition”), the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The Promoter (details of which are set out in paragraph 18) reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to all the UCI Track Champions League and @mallorcatourism Mallorca tourism Instagram followers.
- Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of the Prize.
- This Competition will open for entries from 7:00p.m. (CET) on 26th October 2022 until 7:00p.m. (CET) on 1st November 2022 (the “Competition Period”). Entries must be received during the Competition Period.
- Method of entry: To enter the Competition entrants must use their Instagram account to input their answer to the following in the comments section of the competition post on UCI Track Champions League Instagram page: “– 2 VIP tickets for the UCI Track Champions League in Mallorca on November 12th – Flights and accommodations for 2 people in Palma de Mallorca for 2 days. The question is: When was inaugurated the Velòdrom Illes Balears, where the Super Launch of the UCI Track Champions League will take place? You can submit your answer until November 1st, 7:00 PM, when we’ll randomly pick a winner among the right answers.”. A valid entry will enter you into the Prize Draw to win the Prize in paragraph 8 below.
- A person may not submit multiple entries to the Competition. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organized group or automatically generated by computer will be accepted, nor will bulk entries. No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition. Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid. All submitted entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. Any entry that is deemed by the Promoter to be offensive, inappropriate, obscene or unlawful, or is otherwise considered to include objectionable content or information, will not be granted approval and will therefore be excluded from the Competition.
- Prize: one (1) entrant (the “Winner”) will win 2 VIP tickets for the UCI Track Champions League in Mallorca on November 12th – Flights and accommodations for 2 people in Palma de Mallorca for 2 days.”. The Winners will have to be based in Europe and will be chosen as per paragraph 9 below.
- The Winner of the Prize will be selected regarding the criteria of being based in Europe at random from all valid Competition entries (the “Prize Draw”). The Prize Draw will take place on the day after the entries. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be contacted via direct message sent to their Instagram account. To claim the Prize, the Winner must respond to the direct message within one (1) day of the date of the direct message being sent to them, and provide their full name and email address in that response. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The Winner must take the Prize unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Competition (including these terms and conditions) where it deems necessary to do so.
- By entering the Competition, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter, subject to prevailing data protection legislation. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may exercise its sole discretion to use the Winner’s (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the Prize and Competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid, subject to relevant data protection legislation.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any Prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social network (the “Social Networks”). Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to the Social Networks. The information that entrants provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants will be deemed to have released the Social Networks from any and all liability arising from their participation in the Competition or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Prize Draw.
- By entering this Competition, entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this Competition and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
- Promoter’s details: DPlay Entertainment Limited, Chiswick Park Building 2, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YB, United Kingdom. Company number: 09615785.